Surah Yasin has many benefits and its numerous virtues are present in the books. And at the same time, I will tell you how to read it so that you will fully know how many virtues it has.
What is the name of the longest chapter in the Quran?code (2).txt Displaying code (2).txt.
- What is the name of the longest chapter in the Quran?
- Q No 5
What are the Benefits of Reading Yaseen?
There are many virtues of Surah Yasin which have been collected in various hadiths. Radiyallahu Ta’ala Anhu says:
I have heard the saying of the Holy Prophet (SAW) that whoever recites Surah Yasin at the beginning of the day i.e. as soon as the Fajr prayer is performed. After reading it at the beginning of the day, all his daily needs will be fulfilled by Allah’s command.
Years ago, he recited Surah Taha and Surah Yasin. When the angels heard it, they said, “Happy is the Ummah upon whom these Surahs were revealed. Blessed is he who preserves these Surahs.”
The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Everything has a heart and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin, whoever reads it, Allah Almighty writes 10 rewards of the Qur’an for him.”
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said. He said, “Whoever recites Surah Yaseen in the first part of the day, his needs for the whole day are fulfilled.
Whoever has the habit of reciting Surah Yaseen every night, then that person dies in his bed. May Allah bless him and grant him one of the martyrs.”
It will be added that the person who recites Surah Yaseen at night wakes up in the morning in the condition that all his previous sins are forgiven.
The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Indeed, there is a form of the dog in Allah, which is called Al-Aziz, and whoever remembers it on the Day of Resurrection will be called Sharif. More people than the number of people and that surah is Surah Yaseen.
- 1, a person who recites Surah Yaseen in a state of hunger becomes full
- 2 and the one who thrives on being lost finds the way
- 3, the person who recites because the animal is lost finds the animal
- 4 and those who fall upon a lost person, God willing, that person will be found
- 5 And the person who recites it in such a state that he is afraid of getting less food, then that food becomes enough, that is, if there are more guests in the meal and the food is getting less, then recite Surah Yasin once and choke on that food. So, God willing, that food will be enough for all the guests
- 6, if it falls on a person who is in Naza, then Naza becomes easy for him and his soul flies easily.
- 7 If someone has relationship problems and is unmarried, then they will get married soon
- 8, if you are a prisoner, you will be released. Number nine, if you are a debtor, then the debt will be paid.
Hazrat Syedna Mujafir Muhammad bin Ali Rahmatullah says that whoever finds everything in his heart, should write Surah Yaseen in a cup of saffron and then drink it, God willing, he will also be soft.
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, “Allah will greet the men one by one at the time of Deedar, and in the same way He will greet the women and say, ‘Welcome to my friends and saints,’ and then He will entertain them.”
It will be said, O angels, make them painful, that is, make them happy, let the angels sing the song of Paradise, that is, they will bring the whole Ain, and people will cry out in pain.
Listen to your words, God Almighty will say, O David, listen to my words, they will climb on the member and recite the psalms. People will start chanting in Turkish.
I have ever heard a voice, let them say, “No, O our Lord, God Almighty will say, I swear by my honor and glory, I will now make you hear a more pure voice than this.
O Muhammad, get up and climb the limb and recite Surah Taha and Yaseen.” Hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) will recite Surah Yasin.
The voice of the Prophet (peace be upon him) will be 70 times better than the voice of Hazrat Dawud (peace be upon him) and people will be in awe of Turks.